Store Manager. Madrid.
Uno de 50
UNOde50, a Spanish jewelry brand, was created at the end of the 90’s by a group of designers creating a jewelry style that broke away from the current offer, with a unique and different design. The Brand started out with the idea of producing 50 units of each piece, hence its name.
Today UNOde50 is present in over 40 countries with more than 100 stores in main cities around the world such as Madrid, Rome, Milan, Berlin, New York, Miami, Tokyo, Moscow, London, Paris ..., keeping its philosophy of exclusiveness through a highly crafted production process.
Are you a creative, outgoing person, who loves to connect with people and share a genuine passion for jewellery, accessories and fashion? Would you like to join an expanding retail brand where amazing things happen everyday?
We are hiring, join us! We are looking for a dynamic, goal driven and customer focused Store Manager who wants to continue developing his/her career in our Store located in Madrid.
Sales and Customer Management:
• Establish and implement Action Plans to develop sales for each product category and client segment
• Ensure the achievement of business goals and strategic projects, keeping in constant connection with Corporate functions
• Ensure the implementation and development of CRM initiatives to develop a clientele network for the store.
• Manage store staff with the support of Local HR (Recruitment, Coaching, Training)
• Ensure the development of motivation, sense of belonging and business involvement
Store Image Management
• Ensure correct interpretation and implementation of visual guidelines, keeping store employees up to date about visual issues, and ensuring that best sellers products are displayed, through a close cooperation with the Visual Display Team
• Take care of the general look of the store / departments in terms of cleanness, tidiness and efficiency, in order to ensure the best image of products and store, in line with the UNOde50 brand communication and promotion strategy
Store Operation Management:
• Ensure an economical and operational effective management of the store, in compliance with internal policies and procedures
• Guarantee an adequate integration and optimization between front and back-office, by ensuring appropriate store resources coverage, and supervising logistics and stock management
• Ensure maintenance of inventory accuracy, in line with Corporate policies and procedures
Publicación: 21 / 04 / 2017
Nota: A Fashion Mix agrega información sobre ofertas de empleo, por ello, no se hace responsable de los contenidos ni de las actuaciones de las empresas contratantes. Algunas vacantes pueden estar cerradas antes de que las eliminemos de nuestro sistema. Más información